Graham speaks on a number of RAF history and aviation related topics and has addressed over 300 organisations. These have included national bodies, such as the National Trust, learned societies, in particular branches of the Royal Aeronautical Society, luncheon and dining clubs, seminars, special interest societies and veteran’s associations amongst numerous others.
To discuss booking Graham for a presentation – either from the list below or a bespoke one – please contact him through the ‘Contact’ form, HERE
MOST FREQUENTLY REQUESTED TALKS
- Behind Enemy Lines. A talk covering the organisation of escape and evasion of RAF aircrew during World War Two with particular emphasis on the ‘escape lines’ established in Europe with the help of local Resistance organisations.
- The Buccaneer. A talk about the operational use of the ‘last all British bomber’ by the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force much of it based on the author’s personal experiences.
- Men Behind the Medals. A series of vignettes of RAF aircrew who were awarded gallantry medals during World War Two and which captures the wide role of the RAF in various theatres of war.
- The Battle of Britain – a Wider Perspective. A talk that follows the progress of Fighter Command’s action during the Battle from June to October 1940 but also reviews the major contribution of other RAF and civil forces.
- Aviation Heritage in the Cotswolds. A tour through the Cotswolds highlighting the very many features and sights with an aviation-related history ranging from ballooning in the 1790s to the jet age and from monuments to abandoned airfields.
- Lives Remembered. An insider’s view of how the aviation obituaries of the Daily Telegraph are researched and written.
- The RAF in Iraq, 1915 – 2012
- Bristol Aircraft Company – Contribution in World War Two
- The Jet Aircraft into RAF Service
- The Baedeker Raid on York
- The Barrington-Kennett Legacy
- Air Training Corps Cadet to Air Commodore
- The Victoria Cross awarded to Airmen
- RAF Bomber Command
- The Distinguished Flying Cross
- Cotswolds Air War
“On behalf of everyone at Yorkshire Air Museum, I offer congratulations for pulling off the most technically complicated presentation ever attempted by us. The whole thing went flawlessly. Thank you for an inspired talk.’” Yorkshire Air Museum
“Sincere thanks for attending our luncheon and giving such an interesting talk. It was voted to be the best ever and it would really be splendid to see and hear you again next year.” City Livery Club. London
“Many people said your talk on Men behind the Medals was the best talk they had ever heard.” National Trust for Scotland
“The polish of your presentation at all stages was memorable. It was a brilliant curtain-raiser to our meet.” The Vintage Motor Cycle Club
“We need to get Graham back for more war stories, fantastic lecturer and subject.” Royal Aeronautical Society, Brough Branch
“Air Commodore Pitchfork had completely engaged our interest. An outstanding lecture.” Anglo-Netherlands Society
“An excellent talk. As I am sure you noticed, everyone was enthralled by your presentation.” Orders & Medals Research Society, London Branch